Good Morning everyone! Have you figured out what your company is doing yet? When you’ve done that, get crackin on finding and talking to your customers. Remember, you can do that in many ways- polling, talking on the phone, Facebook/Twitter, but there is literally no substitute for getting out of the building and TALKING to people.
Conducting Customer Interviews
If you’re nervous about doing that or if you need some help doing that, we have a few videos that can help you learn about conducting customer interviews:
- Watch How to Do Customer Discovery Interviews with Steve Blank
- Watch Steve Blank’s Customer Discovery Checklist
- Read How to Test Your Minimum Viable Product
- Read 12 Tips for Early Customer Development Interviews
- Read Bad Customer Development Questions and How to Avoid My Mistakes
- Read 10 Mistakes Startups Make When Talking to Users
If you are unable to follow along with a video, check out this slide presentation from Zac Cohn:
Good luck and be sure to ask for help if you need it!